Subject: [Leica] 180 apo f2.8
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 22:19:58 -0400

Pascal,

             >>help our friend Tom with his PDF file on the APO 180 f2.8<<

I'm not sure what happened; however, I did not receive anything. In any
case, if it's easy for you to post the MTF data about the 180 apo f2.8; I'd
appreciate it. If it's too difficult & "clogs" up the LUG bandwidth, don't
worry about it  :-)!

I'll just get on with using this Leica gem & soon be able to tell by the
resulting slides!  Anybody else out there get one yet?

Pascal, thanks for trying!

Tom D.