Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks Alfred!
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 18:42:37 +0200

At 12:41 10.04.1998 +0200, Hans Pahlen wrote:
>Would it be possible to see a sample of the 35/1,4 ASPH bokeh, "the
>out-of-focus rendition looks rather like a collection of colored/ painted
>corns ".

Hans, I'll upload a corresponding example, but I will need at least
2, 3 weeks. You know the procedure: Looking for slides, looking for
better sides, making the lab do some Digiprints from the slides (since
we only have a flatbed), giving back the results, because it's filtered,
or too yellow, too blue etc, scanning, cropping, a little HTML short
after midnight, then - finally -  the upload, controlling the server's
presentation, etc ...   :)

By the way, do you have any new pix taken from your daughter ?

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm
http://members.aol.com/mfformat/c-mf.htm