Subject: Re: [Leica] Good Pitchurs
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 20:36:09 -0500

At 09:09 AM 4/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Caponigro period and when I discovered whom and who I like best now. If you
>think this is static and never changes, either you're stuck, or you're not
>paying attention. Some people only ever listen to Beethoven, and never grow

Like they say, a rut is a grave with the ends kicked out.

Mike, if you ever do teach, I want to be a student (as someone suggested).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They have what is rare in still photography - the mobility of film, motion,
evanescence, fluidity...your camera has a thousand eyes which are directed
by love and feeling.

- -Anias Nin