Subject: [Leica] Subjective lens impressions: Erwin's comments
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 07:28:39 +0200

Thank you, to all of you, for your kind words and encouragements.

It was fun to go thru boxes with prints and slides to collect an
image base for my lens' descriptions. Besides, it was less funny
to go thru my dictionaries and look for words that might correspond
to what I wanted to say :)

Erwin Puts took additional time and effort to go thru my descriptions,
and kindly completes them with valuable information based on his
experience, knowledge and education.

Please, take his comments, which I publish below, as a necessary
supplement to my descriptions. Thank you.

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm
http://members.aol.com/mfformat/c-mf.htm