Subject: Re: [Leica] Peace and reconciliation developments (probably off-topic)
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:07:32 -0800

Alex,
As a second or third generation from England (Philby), Ireland (Lindsey)
and Scotland (Munro), it is no wonder I have internal battles and mixed
loyalties about "the Troubles."   May they rest in peace.

I have an Italian friend married to a Brazilian and they can't watch a
football match between the two countries' teams in the same room.  I can
just imagine the discussions you and your wife have had.

I hope that both countries will be the better and learn from each other
and grow to fulfill their potentials.

donal
- --
Donal Philby