Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters and Rocky Mountain High
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:25:52 -0700

Last paragraph, page 55, 1983, document part number 111-152, followed by
(920 083). Also in Gunter Osterloh's book "Applied Leica Technique", page
193, first paragraph states as follows:

"Leica lenses from 1965 onward absorb UV through the use of certain types
of glass and above all through a certain method of cementing the lenses. A
UV filter is unnecessary. Even at high altitudes, the UV filter has no
effect."

Jim