Subject: [Leica] Jugement de la cour supreme du CANADA
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:46:50 -0400 (EDT)

Bonsoir a tous,

  Ted, please enough mud slinging at Quebec.  With all due respect, you do
not know what you are talking about.  When was the last time you read a
Quebecois newspaper (maybe Le Devoir) rather than an english paper, so you
could get the other point of view?  Is it (even remotely) possible that the
english canadian medias, i.e. TV, newspapers, etc, are sometimes plain wrong
about quebec and giving you bias and inaccurate reports, forcing you to have
inaccurate opinions of what is really happening here?  I have access to both
english and french medias, do you?

  Please calm down, consider the above questions fairly, then come and visit
me in Montreal.  You will: stay in my home, get a truer picture of what is
happening here, use my IIIg and Summarit, take nice pictures of some of the
most beautiful womem in the world and will not get sued.

Regards,

Robert