Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic ? important court ruling
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:15:10 -0400

At 03:50 PM 13-04-98 -0700, Dave wrote:
[snip]
>What if someone was sitting at a baseball game eating a hot
>dog and, in a photograph of the crowd, a close inspection of
>the photo showed that person looking silly.  What recourse,
>if any, should he have?

There is nothing stopping a photographer from taking a crowd photograph,
where someone is only incidental to the main subject of the photo.  The
Quebec ruling does not restrict this type of photograph.

As for the other points that you brought up, and which I snipped for sake
of brevity, we simply disagree to the point where further discussion is
pointless.

Dan C.