Subject: Re: [Leica] ALPA
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:54:57 -0500

Peter,
Thanks for the advice.  I've been looking for an almost-mint late M3 for
quite awhile now, and they had it, and at the right price. They also
described a lot of Alpa gear, but didn't have an Alpa 6C, which I'm hoping
to eventually own. Fourteen day return privelege if I don't feel the M3 is
'as represented.'  BTW, it will be a user although I'm careful with nice
stuff.

Best,
Rich