Subject: Re: [Leica] US street shooting laws.....
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:14:51 EDT

<< Thanks Tom.....I do a lot of model/glamour shooting outdoors.
 I always watch my backgrounds to make sure that no other people
 are in the scene, but what if? >>

You are correct. One must be on one's toes and be aware of the situation to
avoid problems.  Additionally, it is often advisable to cautious, even giving
one's self a margin of safety and not walking close to the edge.

For example, a couple of weeks while working on a case in Washington DC, I
took some time off to shoot a couple of rolls.  In a park there were some
children playing and I was going to talke a photo, but their caretaker asked
me not to.  Although I had a perfect "legal" right to, I did not.

Tom Shea