Subject: Re: [Leica] US street shooting laws.....
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:30:03 -0500

At 08:52 AM 4/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Thaks for your knowledge, Eric.  Do you have any answers to
>my other questions about photos in public?

As long as that person has no reasonable expectation of privacy, and that
means most people in public, you are safe, unless you use the photos as
commercial work, or advertising.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He prayeth best, who loveth best all things both great and small; For the
dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all.

"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"