Subject: [Leica] focus at infinity (pt.2)
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 12:36:51 +0200

Hello luggers,

My summicron 50 mm is slightly off focus  at infinity even when the lens is
at the infinity stop. It happens either whith my M2 or my M4-P.If I back the
lens off the infinity stop, the coincident images do not line up either. It
feels like one would like to turn it a little bit more to the left! However,
with the same bodies, the 35 mm summicron focuses very good at infinity and
same for an old 50mm.
So it should not be a body problem since other lenses focus ok at infinity.
I've had that problem once with a M4 which had a rangefinder problem, but
that time, it was not slightly off focus it was frankly off focus, you could
distincly see two images and it happenend with any lens.

still needing help,
Thib.