Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and Minolta and Zeiss
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:05:58 -0500

At 09:16 PM 4/15/98 -0500, you wrote:

>There's rumors of a 25 mm perspective control Zeiss lens being introduced
>for Contax, perhaps at Photokina. I don't know how true those rumors are.
>But a wider-than-28 PC lens delivering the Zeiss or Leica "look" is one I'd
>sure find interesting.

Maybe it's a revamping of the Schneider lens that's been out for both
lines? (Plus Nikon, Canon, etc.)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the
photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him (and her) to keep
on looking.

- -Brooks Atkinson, 1951