Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Amateur Case
From: Don Bledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 06:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

There is an amateur case listed on ebay in the photo section.  The
auction ends today at 11:07 am Pacific Standard Time.  It is listed
as: Leica Amatuer (combo) case (Item #10596838).

Regards,
Don

- ---Louis <vonohlen@lightspeed.net> wrote:

> I am thinking of trying to find another Leica Amateurtasche
(#14820).  I have been watching E-Bay and the ads in Shutterbug and
have not come across this item.  It is not listed in the 2nd ed. LAG.
Does anyone have any idea of the availability of this item???  The one
was originally listed at DM102.