Subject: Re: [Leica] Two or three lens travel kit.
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 1:43 +0100 (PDT)

Richard DeLuca wrote:

> Sounds more like New York City to me.........;->
>
> Actually, some of these Asian countries are not any more dangerous than
> major US city.  I travel to India, Pakistan, Nepal fairly often, and
> rarely
> encounter any difficulties.

Actually this thread started with Georgette saying she was going to
Kosovo, which is in Europe.

It's also near the top of the list of dangerous, lawless and outright
*ugly* places in Europe for any kind of journalist right now (I guess
Chechnya might come higher on the list by a gnat's).

A lot of very wise and experienced journalists have gone to the Balkans in
the last few years, never to return.

            David Morton  |  "saepius ventis agitatur ingens
dmorton@journalist.co.uk  |  pinus est celsae graviore casu
   Islington, London, UK  |  decidunt turres feriuntque summos
      (+44) 171 272 8908  |  fulgura montis." (Horace)