Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: Royfel <Royfel@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:27:33 EDT

Got a M6 Hm and having a hard time seeing with a 35 because I wear glasses, so
I tried to order a diopter but discovered that Leica only makes diopters up to
+ - 3 and I need a -4.  Just for laughs I removed the diopter on my Pentex 6X7
and it fit perfectly, no just close mind you but perfectly.  Cost for the
diopter and part to hold it on with shipping from Pentex was $46.00 cost of
diopter from Dave at Leica $110.00 and I can get the strength I need.  Should
anyone be interested your looking for Part #70034-p15-02 and 70034-p16-01 and
the diopter of your choice.