Subject: Re: [Leica] One camera, one lens
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 06:52:33 -0700

John, you keep putting words in my mouth. I'm not sure why?

I said... "I just think it's a lame idea". That means for me. And I also
said "There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone (Mike) using one body
and one lens for a year. I wish them (him) much luck and good
photographing." I also said that I was very interested in seeing the results.

YOU SAID... that I said... "your comment that anyone who tries this "lame"
idea isn't "serious""

I do not remember saying this or even thinking this???

That's it for this thread for me. Sorry if I offended anybody. I was
expressing my personal opinion of my own desires. And said clearly that
anyone else can indeed pursue their own dream.

Jim