Subject: Re: [Leica] OK, lets get small
From: Vondauster <Vondauster@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 12:34:03 EDT

In a message dated 98-04-19 11:54:25 EDT, Peter Goldberg wrote:

<< There is a sister list to this - the SubMini, which you may have found.>>

Hum, not yet. Could you e-mail me the particulars privately?

I'll continue this thread on the Leica list, too, since Minox is made by
Leica.

<<I strongly agree with the minimalist philosophy (although not to the point
of
 seeking converts).  Currently using an MDa & a Leica Standard plus a Minox
IIIs.
 If it can't be carried on a motorcycle it gets left behind. >>

Heh heh. Well, you may have stumbled onto the reason I originally got into
Minox in the first place. I used to ride a bike a great deal, up to Gold Wings
(ack - not a BMW! I was too poor...) - until my Really Bad Accident (tm). I am
also a private pilot. The minimalist approach is, for want of a better term,
simply elegant.

Will von Dauster