Subject: Re: [Leica] an objective evaluation of leica M lenses "Spirit of darkness" where are you gone?
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 22:46:54 +0200

Well said Harold
the +ACI-real Leica user+ACI- (Leica  lenses are the best in the
world) doesn't have to believe +ACI-blindly+ACI- to the lens test +ADs-
he has to consider the tests like a starting point , than he
has to test himself the lens regarding the conditions for
which it is designed and depending his kind of subjects.
It's unbelievable that the King Noctilux gets a +ACI-weak+ACI-
rating at F1.0+ACE-
Oh +ACI-Spirit of darkness+ACI- where are you gone?
      Guido Ridoli
  LEICA M superfan
  guirid+AEA-numerica.it