Subject: [Leica] Alan's favorite photos
From: John McLeod <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:12:18 +0000

Alan Hull wrote:

Any part of a photograph that is out of focus is a reflection of poor and
lazy technique and is of no value whatever.  It is a waste of chemicals ...

IMHO if a lens is set below f8 it is in record mode. Period.

Alan,

You're making some of our more decisive and outspoken members look like
wishy-washy pansies.  Congratulations are in order.

Of course, to me bokeh is all.  If I see any sharp portions in a photo at
all, I cringe  ;-)

John McLeod