Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Info
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 19:22:07 -0500

At 10:52 AM 4/23/98 -0500, you wrote:

> I took the following from the Kodachrome list.  It appears Kodachrome isn't
> as good as it used to be.  I guess nothing is sacred anymore:-(.

Yeah, and running has gotten harder. I think they make miles longer than they
used to.

Maybe it's because Kodachrome just doesn't look as good as it did because it's
competition has been improving?

And has anyone on the Kodachrome list heard anything about a new Kodachrome
coming out? Or has Kodak really given up on competing with Fuji?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?