Subject: Re: [Leica] Various focal lengths/R8 gripe
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:00:02 +0100

><< >Now a gripe against the R8.  In most respects I really like this
> >camera, but......the on off switch needs A LOT of work IMHO.>>>>>>

I wonder if I might ask a question of the above poster?

What does <<<the on off switch needs A LOT of work>>>>>  mean?

As in what kind of work? How would you fix it? And what does "A LOT" constitute?

It is always easy to make comments of this nature. However, it is a more
informative  posting if you include "what you would do!" Rather than just
pointing out something that doesn't seem to bother any of the rest of the
R8 owners.

May I ask that you give some suggestions to what you would do and the
reason for your comment?  Thank you,

ted