Subject: Re: [Leica] Message not deliverable
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 06:26:25 +0100

>These appear to be coming from Canada.  But, I am not getting a bounce.
>They are sometimes new messages???
We have not heard from Ted for a while - have his messages been getting bounced?
>-Neal

To all who think I died and went to the great Leica Lair in the sky it
isn't true! :)

However we did switch from Compuserve to another server and some think I'm
the culprit for the "bouncing betty messages." But good old Brian has
confirmed it, "ain't me!!!!!"

At the moment I have about three hundred icons all over my screen and it's
scary when you only see these little message critters.:)

Been on a shoot in Jasper National Park for a week and had an interesting
experience to pass on as soon as I clean-up this mess.

Also a strange R8 situation!!!!! :(  Yea go ahead and say, "I told you so!!" :)

ted