Subject: Re: [Leica] Films and Developers
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:25:32 -0400

At 06:18 AM 4/26/98 +0800, you wrote:

>Could someone please tell me how to do this.  Will I need any equipment?
>Thanks,
>Sean
>http://opera.iinet.net.au/~dooley/sean/index.html

Sean,

I use a Beseler Slide Duplicator which is like a light box with built in
filters and a post for the camera.  That and the Jobo that I have have been
two pieces of equipment that have paid for themselves over and over in
money saved.  I know there are attachments for the camera that can be used
to duplicate slides, too, but you don't have as many possibilites for
cropping, filtering, etc.  If all you want to do is make black and white
slides, another options is to take color slides of your black and white
prints.  All you will need for that is a macro lens and neutral lights.
Good luck!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>