Subject: Re: [Leica] My M6 is back!
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 10:25:12 -0500

Warranty cards nowadays are usually just to collect information about the
purchaser.  I suspect that all you need is a bill of sale as with almost
everything else that you buy these days.

I once bought a Leica body in Germany and had it repaired in NJ and all that was
required was proof of purchase (bill of sale).

Bud Cook