Subject: Re: [Leica] Ricoh GR 28 f/2.8 for Leica M
From: Chris Bitmead <chrisb@ans.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:48:07 +0000

> >Since when was it possible to make a bayonet proprietry?
>
> I did not mean this in the technical sense of the word, but in the legal
> sense.

So how come Sigma, Tamron and Tokina have no problems making EOS
mount lenses? Certainly Canon don't give them any help, legally
or otherwise.

- --
Chris Bitmead
http://www.ans.com.au/~chrisb
mailto:chrisb@ans.com.au

Unix: You think it won't work, but if you find the right guru,
you can make it work.
Macintosh: You think it will work, but it won't.
PC/Windows: You think it won't work, and it won't.