Subject: [Leica] Re: Noctilux
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 17:59:32 -0700

I've been following this thread with interest as I just exposed (not shot
:-) ) a roll of color neg with a new Noct.  The images were a combination of
bright sunlit, shadowed, and indoor carousel locations.  The shadowed and
carousel photos were very nice ( I haven't stopped down to 1.0 yet though),
but the bright sun photos were extremely contrasty to the point of being
unpleasant.  They were exposed at f8, 1000th sec.  Do others have this same
observation?

TIA,

John