Subject: Re: [Leica] Developing for dummies
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:48:46 -0500

At 08:15 PM 4/26/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Ilford's Microphen is a phenidone/hydroquinone based developer.

Sheesh, all this time I thought I was being careful using ID-11. Wouldn't
you know.

>To my surprise, Ilfosol-S is sodium ascorbate/hydroquinone.

I knew it was different, but that's interesting. I used it for a while, but
hard to judge, it was so long ago. I'm surprised they still make it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings
The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances
The wind that blows is all that any body knows.
  -Thoreau