Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Photos
From: FIGLIO4CAP <FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:25:24 EDT

I just got back from a business trip to New Orleans. Spent two nights
photographing the street life there. What a trip! I could have used  50.1 lens
even with 800 speed film.

However, I did use the 35 1.4 Summilux almost exclusively. I have had the lens
for only a few weeks and found it to produce glorious images. But! It flares
quite a bit wide open, which is where you use it.

I am going to get the 50f1.0. If its performance wide open can approach the
glorious saturated images of the old 35f1.4, I shall be delighted.
BTW, I'm happy to see the LUG messages after a few days of disconnected down
time. Was the system sabotaged??

Bob Figlio