Subject: Re: [Leica] what happened?/180.2.8 lens
From: FIGLIO4CAP <FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:46:19 EDT

"At the moment I'm using an old (East german) Carl Zeiss Sonnar which I
converted to fit a Viso III, and thereby also an SL (with adaptor), the   "

I have one also. It ws designed for a medium format camera and is rather
large. However it produces very goog images with the small 35mm format. I
converted it years ago by epoxying an R adapther onto it. It does not match my
189,3.4 but it is very good.

Bob