Subject: Re: [Leica] Film for SF Trip
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@diac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:04:12 -0600

Dave,
	I normally would not jump in on a request like this as the selection of
films is rather subjective. However, I have been using an Agfa Film of late
that has exceptional color saturation and detail capturing ability. It is
Agfa Ultra 50 professional. The colors will astound you.
	I would also be interested in your reaction to this film.

Regards,

Bryant

If you want I will post a few prints taken with my IIIc so you may see the
results.