Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder M or Rapidwinder
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:02:15 -0400

AJSymi wrote:

> Do any LUG members use the current Winder M for the M6 or had experience with
> the rapidwinder that Tom Abramsson manufactures?  Is the Winder M cumbersome?
> Is the rapidwinder a good alternative.  I would like to shoot without taking
> my eye away from the viewfinder.  Thanks.
>
> Arturo

Arturo,

I love my rapidwinder. I have it on an M2. The ergonomics are
incredible. It's silent. The advance helps steady my exposures. It
doesn't need batteries. The workmanship is beautiful. Tom Abrahamsson is
a gentleman and a great resource. Go for it.

Carl S.
- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.