Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder M or Rapidwinder
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:01:00 -0400

Arturo,
I used Tom's rapidwinder this past weekend at Nazareth Speedway. The Indy
(CART) style cars were running and Bobby Rahal's last race in the Poconos.
I used my M-6 with 50mm\1.4 Tri-X and T-Max. I was in the pits and very
close to the cars and the action. I never took my eyes off the cars or
drivers. Rapidwinder worked very smoothly. Please wait for others to
respond because as a disclaimer I consider Tom a friend and I do sell his
winders. This being said the winder is part of my M-6.
Patrick R. McKee
PNN
prm@photonewsnetwork.com