Subject: RE: [Leica] V35 and British Sports Cars
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:49:39 -0700

Actually, I still think the analogy of Leica to Land Rovers is more
accurate.  Solidly-built, well-designed, not nearly as reliable or as
feature-rich as modern Japanese counterparts...sound familiar, Luggers?
Both products have the the guts where it counts and are unbeatable for thier
intended use.