Subject: RE: [Leica] Trip to England
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:25:00 +0000

Vahan,
I believe I'm the only(?) Mancunian (Manchester resident) Lugger on the
net. We'll have to meet, 'do lunch' or something...
 Stephens Classic Cameras are certainly THE shop to visit, they're in the
middle of the city in St Annes Square. 44 161 (0161 when you're here) 834
7754. They were one of two spaonsors for the LHS Leica day recently.
David (Stephens) and Steve are the two guys there.
 If you can send your private e-mail address I'll mail you seperately
regarding places to visit and fixing up a 'meet'.
 I'm :- jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Are you any connection with the Shahinian loudspeaker firm?
Jem