Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer Plans
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:48:21 -0500

Noel,
We've been coming out there since Jasper had only one paved street.  We've
stopped coming since the tourists have inundated that gorgeous place.  I
don't know if you'll agree but we found that coming out in the latter part
of June was perfect because the animals were still at the lower levels and
you could practically walk up and pet the goats and sheep.  My most used
lens was a 90mm.

Bud Cook