Subject: RE: [Leica] Billingham Alice & Other bags
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:58:17 -0400

At 10:09 AM 4/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any experience with the Fogg Bee bag?  Since I was in a
>spending mood last Saturday when I bought my M6 HM, I picked up a pre owned
>Bee bag (sounds like a used car salesman). It will be used  to hold my M kit
>which consists of 2 M6 bodies, a 35 & 50 Summicrons, 75 Summilux, 90
>Elmarit-M, and 135 Hektor. I also bought 2 of those gray rings to mount some
>lenses back to back. I am trying to figure out the best interior arrangement
>for the moveable dividers. I am also curious about the permanently attached
>divider which divides the interior into a narrow and wide compartment. Is
>the narrow compartment usually used to house bodies without lenses?  If so,
>any suggestions on how to stop the bodies from hitting each other?
>
>Thanks........Ken

Ken:

I have the Fogg Bee and use it a lot   I usually put two M6s in the wide
compartment with their lenses attached (however, when I get where I am
going, the cameras are on my shoulders and the bag is empty!)  The narrow
compartmentment is for other lenses.  It's a handy, small bag, but if I
know I am going into a "questionable" area, I will carry my cameras in a
diaper bag - very cheap and not liable to be stolen!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>