Subject: RE: [Leica] Billingham Alice & Other bags
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@HBC.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:09:34 -0400

Does anyone have any experience with the Fogg Bee bag?  Since I was in a
spending mood last Saturday when I bought my M6 HM, I picked up a pre owned
Bee bag (sounds like a used car salesman). It will be used  to hold my M kit
which consists of 2 M6 bodies, a 35 & 50 Summicrons, 75 Summilux, 90
Elmarit-M, and 135 Hektor. I also bought 2 of those gray rings to mount some
lenses back to back. I am trying to figure out the best interior arrangement
for the moveable dividers. I am also curious about the permanently attached
divider which divides the interior into a narrow and wide compartment. Is
the narrow compartment usually used to house bodies without lenses?  If so,
any suggestions on how to stop the bodies from hitting each other?

Thanks........Ken