Subject: [Leica] just a quick question...
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 08:00:55 -0700

I have never asked this here, so I thought I would check......

do any of you use Leica to photograph women?  In other words,
are there any fashion, glamour, charm, or erotic photographers
in the LUG besides me?  Among my friends in the business,
99% use Nikon and Canon, and they laugh at me when I tell
them I now shoot 100% Leica, indoors and outdoors.  So am
I the only one here, or what?  :-)

Francesco
webmaster@5senses.com

Francesco Sanfilippo,