Subject: [Leica] New twist / old thread
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 22:03:10 +1000

G'day LUGnuts,

Well I was a bit worried that the small scratch on my Red Dot may affect
resale [not] when the red dot on the 35-70 Zoom f4 fell off [this is not
the offending dot of the thread, but the small red dome to align the lens.]
ARE LEICA SAVING MONEY BY USING CHEAP GLUE ? This dreadful occurance leaves
me typeless. I will use Japanese glue to replace it, bought to fix Helen's
shoe [if its good enough to hold her sole [soul] together, then it should
fix that damn spot.

cheers,

Alastair Firkin,