Subject: [Leica] Re: 6.8 Telyts ...
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 09:20:47 -0400

While this thread is still warm, I thought I'd broaden it a bit by asking
about Novoflex alternatives.  Is the Novoflex 400/3 lens head in the same
optical league as the Telyt? What about mounting a Leica lenshead on a
Novoflex Follow Focus grip?  I know there was a Tamron 300/2.8 lenshead
mated to a Novoflex focusing mount that was available for a while; too bad
it wasn't a 280/2.8 APO Telyt.

Dave F.