Subject: Re: [Leica] Whingers, whiners, and R8's
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 10:22:07 +0200

Hello Chris
It's time to let the subject go.  You must realise that when folk descend
to insults and ridicule instead of rational discussion it's because you
have backed them into a corner.  You must back off yourself to let them
out.

I can safely say that every photographer I have ever met has been basically
a very very shy person.  BUT.  Inside most shy photographers is an Arnold
Swarzenegger trying to get out.  The anonamity of the internet allows the
"inner man" ......  well you know what I mean.

Your argument dispelling the myth of the "normal" lens was logical, clear
and precise.  It was like a breath of fresh air.  So, lets change the
subject.  I would really like to know your opinion about the "message"
contained in the out of focus part of an image.

Alan Hull