Subject: [Leica] Intermediate Shutter Speeds
From: Donald Sung <dsung@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:26:41 -0400

The manual for my M2 states that intermediate shutter speeds can be set
between 1 to 1/8 sec., betwen 1/15 and 1/30 sec., and between 1/60 and
1/1000 sec.  The Leica brochure for M6, on the other hand, states that
intermediate shutter speeds are "not permissible."  Is there a
difference between an M2 and an M6 on this point?  (I would be willing
to bet that this topic was discussed here before.)  Thanks.

Don