Subject: Re: [Leica] First M system choices...
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 16:05:21 +0200

Hi Lucien,

It was nice to meet you the other day. I love the bag. Today I just
received my 75mm 1.4 from the Leica Shop in Vienna, to complement the
35mm 2.0 I already have. I agree with you concerning the logical setups
below, and have been thinking along similar lines for future expansion.
Do you have the 135mm, and if so, how do find it? I read on Carsten
Bockermann's web page that it is difficult to focus because of the small
image in the viewfinder. Is that your experience as well?

The other addition to the lens arsenal I am contemplating (again, not
right away unless a good used one comes up) is a more extreme wide angle
(the 35mm is the everyday lens for me) such as the 21mm or the 24mm. Any
experience with those?

Nathan