Subject: [Leica] In camera film cutoff
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:16:15 -0400

Fellow Leica users:

I just finished in the darkroom when I processed some FP4+. I used just a
few exposures and needed the prints. I had used my M6 to take the pictures.
I wanted to process just the exposed film and save the rest for later.

Cutting off the film while it was in the camera body was a tedious process
and then extracting the exposed film from the takeup spool was a pain in
the fern!

Does anyone know an easy way to accomplish the cutoff/extraction? This is
easy in my LTM cameras or M2. Perhaps I should just use them when doing
this?

Thanks for any M6 hints for this.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>