Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM focusing improvement
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 07:50:55 -0500

At 08:24 AM 5/9/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Eric,
>
>That sounds reassuring. But in that case what is the practical implication of
>Erwin's numbers?

I won't argue with Erwin. I do find the 75 a bit more difficult to focus
than my 90 Summicron R. But then, I would expect it, so I don't worry about
it, I just focus carefully. And with some practice, it's getting faster for
me. I've gotten every picture I've wanted with it so far. I've yet to come
back with nothing. Just yesterday I photographed an author talking to kids
in a dim school room with 100 ISO film. 1/60 at f/1.4 and got five out of
six shots tack sharp.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO