Subject: Re: [Leica] Doubletake
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 11:04:49 -0400

At 12:18 AM 5/9/98 +0000, you wrote:

>I just flipped through five issues of Doubletake to double check whose work
>is appearing between the covers: Paul Dmato, Lee Friedlander, Nicholas
>Nixon, Helen Levitt, Thomas Roma, Bill Bamberger, Anthony Benboza, Jerry
>Bernt, Gilles Peress, Margaret Sartor, Jeff Jacobsen, Debbie Fleming
>Caffery, Gary Winogrand, Mary Berridge, Judith Joy Ross. Not an
>unimpressive list of names. Quite a wide range of styles, formats. I wish I
>heard the interview. I can't imagine Robert Coles simply agreeing. Compared
>to other journals, Doubletake is, to my mind, "quiet". It isn't agressive.
>
>Bill Franson

You can go to their website - npr.org - and listen to a replay of the
broadcast.  Search for Doubletake and Robert Coles.  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>