Subject: Re: [Leica] "State of the Art"
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 16:32:05 -0400

Tom Wyse & Jo Hughes wrote:

There have been a number of reports of flights of some aircraft, usually
just off the Calf. coast, that
> travels in excess of 5k and from contrails would appear to be using some sort of ion pulse engine.
> I'm sure the pilot has a Leica in his pocket (on topic)

That aircraft mentioned above is the "aurora" and has been around for
several years. Top secret. Don't tell ANYONE. (But regular readers of
Aviation Week & Space Technology know all about it.)

Cheers,

David W. Almy
Annapolis, Maryland