Subject: Re: [Leica] My first week with Leica
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 22:15:03 -0600

On 5/9/98, Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be> said:

>The negative aspects are few. Of course there is the price of the stuff,
>but I do not mind paying for this level of quality.

I keep hearing about the pricing of Leica equipment, but it's not only
the entry fee, it's the "exit fee", if you will. I don't mind paying
more, because when I sell the system, I'll get most of it back. Buying
other systems might not require as high of an entry fee, but such as
system also gets less back when sold. My suspicion is the difference
between entry/exit is similar across the higher-end brands, or minimally
different in any case.

Just my two dollars... :)

Robert

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value."
  -- Albert Einstein

PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
8760A Research #240
Austin, TX 78758