Subject: Re: [Leica] My first week with Leica
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 10:30:56 +0200

Jacques,

My first roll of b&w with the Summilux were not too good--lots of
out-of-focus and/or shaken shots. It was really stupid of me, I was shooting
as if I had the 35mm Summicron on the M6. The images that I did not screw up
were quite nice.

There is definitely a learning curve with that lens (for me, anyway). I have
never owned a lens of this focal length with this big aperture and hence this
shallow depth of field.

Nathan